Forum Seksenler
Forumumuzdan yararlanabilmek için üye olmanız gerekmektedir. Üyelik ücretsizdir, sizleri de aramızda görmek isteriz...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Seksenler
Forumumuzdan yararlanabilmek için üye olmanız gerekmektedir. Üyelik ücretsizdir, sizleri de aramızda görmek isteriz...
Forum Seksenler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anket

Andrea Berg'in "Schwerelos" Albümünü Nasıl Buldunuz?

Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_lcap29%Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_lcap57%Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_lcap14%Samantha Fox - Haberler Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Toplam Oylar : 7

En son konular
» Pet Shop Boys Mp3'leri
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPaz Kas. 16, 2014 12:25 am tarafından extremeways

» Yeni Bölüm İstekleri
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyC.tesi Kas. 30, 2013 7:16 pm tarafından ozgerdeem

» ••• NightHawk 80ler Kosesi •••
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyCuma Ağus. 17, 2012 3:22 am tarafından Thekarra70

» Dieter Bohlen - Şarkı Listesi
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPtsi Tem. 09, 2012 3:34 pm tarafından MTAdmin

» '80'ler Mp3'leri
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPerş. Tem. 05, 2012 10:20 pm tarafından ozgurbilge

» Alphaville Mp3'leri
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPerş. Tem. 05, 2012 10:17 pm tarafından ozgurbilge

» Blue System Videoları
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyCuma Haz. 15, 2012 10:29 pm tarafından DiBohlen

» Giorgio Moroder Mp3'leri
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPerş. Ocak 05, 2012 9:02 pm tarafından manyuka

» '80'ler Videoları
Samantha Fox - Haberler EmptyPaz Kas. 06, 2011 11:19 pm tarafından kiraz61

Galeri

Samantha Fox - Haberler Empty
Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma

Sosyal yer imi

Sosyal yer imi reddit      

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde Modern Talking ve '80'ler Forumu adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde Forum Seksenler adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

RSS akısı

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anahtar-kelime

Güncellemeler

Çarş. Ağus. 05, 2009 1:01 pm tarafından MTAdmin

Forum hakkında en son güncellemeleri bu başlıkta sizlere ileteceğiz...

- Hızlı cevap …

Yorum: 88

Radyo Seksenler Yayında

Ptsi Nis. 12, 2010 8:02 pm tarafından MTAdmin

Radyo Seksenler'i açmış bulunuyoruz arkadaşlar. '80'lerin en iyi hitleri, Italo Disco, Modern …

Yorum: 37

Forumun Şu Anki Halinden Memnun musunuz?

Ptsi Ağus. 09, 2010 12:45 pm tarafından MTAdmin

Sevgili forum üyelerimiz, forumumuz 1. yılını doldurmak üzere. Peki sizce forumumuz şu anda …

Yorum: 1

Banlanmış Üyeler

Salı Nis. 20, 2010 1:24 pm tarafından MTAdmin

Banlı üyeler ve banlanış nedenlerini belirteceğimiz başlık.

modernmabuse

Forum …

Yorum: 5

Forumumuza Destek Olmak İster misiniz?

C.tesi Mayıs 01, 2010 11:01 pm tarafından MTAdmin

Forumumuza aşağıdaki sayfa aracılığıyla bağış yapabilirsiniz. Unutmayın ki …

Yorum: 0

Samantha Fox - Haberler

3 posters

Aşağa gitmek

Samantha Fox - Haberler Empty Samantha Fox - Haberler

Mesaj tarafından MTAdmin Cuma Ekim 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Samantha Fox hakkında en son haberleri bu başlıkta toplayalım.
MTAdmin
MTAdmin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı Mesaj Sayısı : 4394
Forum Puanı Forum Puanı : 11617
Rep Puanı Rep Puanı : 36
Kayıt tarihi Kayıt tarihi : 04/08/09

https://seksenler.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Samantha Fox - Haberler Empty Geri: Samantha Fox - Haberler

Mesaj tarafından MTAdmin Cuma Ekim 23, 2009 9:06 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Samantha Fox ve Sabrina bir arada! Samantha ve Sabrina, Blondie'nin '80'lerde hit olan şarkısı "Call Me"yi düet olarak seslendirecekler. Çalışmaları süren ikili güzel bir işle karşımıza çıkacak gibi. Aşağıdan şarkının Sample'ını dinleyebilirsiniz.

[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
MTAdmin
MTAdmin
Admin
Admin

Samantha Fox - Haberler Empty Geri: Samantha Fox - Haberler

Mesaj tarafından MTAdmin Cuma Ekim 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Vanity Fair dergisinden Samantha Fox ve Sabrina resimleri ve ingilizceye çevrilmiş röportaj. Belki bir arkadaş Türkçe çevirisine el atar. Smile

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

ONCE WE WERE ENEMIES

SAMANTHA FOX & SABRINA SALERNO
In the 80’s they were sexy and trash icons. The blonde and the brunette, queens of pop and best enemies. In public, at least. Today, they duet on “Call Me”, a hit of the past. Not for a question of marketing, but because of their feeling.

It has not gone this way, but almost. In 1986 the calendar-girls with big boobs decided to come out of the mechanic workshops of Great Britain and Italy to conquer the dance charts. To represent them, two busted ones, the 20-years old Samantha Fox and the 18-years old Sabrina Salerno. The first singing “Touch Me (I Want Your Body)”, the second “Boys (Summertime Love)”, both having international success and transforming the singers into sexy icon ,and a bit trash, in the 80’s.
Since then, for both of them, concerts, records, tv appearences and controversy. One was always trashing the other, and vice versa. Now, after a long period of silence, they come back and they are together. For those who can remember these years, it would be like Silvio Berlusoni and Antonio Di Pietro found Forza Italia of Values. In mid-October they will release a cover of the 1980 hit by Debbie Harry “Call Me”. And from November (the date for their first concert is still to be scheduled) until January they will tour almost everywhere.

The meeting with Sam and Sab (they call each other this way) is in the hotel in Milan where they are staying, at dinner time. The next day they will have to pose for the photoshoot you can see here. Of the two, the Italian one is the most in shape. Samantha Fox is accompanied by her manager Myra Stratton who is her partner too (the British singer has officialy come out with her sexuality in 2003).

WEREN’T YOU BEST ENEMIES?
SABRINA SALERNO: They were all lies. We were both young and the press wanted to create this contrast between the Italian and the British. The brunette and the blonde. And we went into this, causing controversy in every interview we were doing. It went on that way until 1987, when we met for the first time, I and her alone, in the elevator of an hotel in Ibiza, where we went for the Festivalbar.
SAMANTHA FOX: It was really embarassing, surreal. I said “Ciao”, she said that too, and then we started to look around, whistling... Before arriving to the basement I asked “Why do we have to do so? We haven’t met before, it’s absurd”. Then we went to the gym and talked for hours. She told me about her life and I did the same. We decided we should have continued to be enemies: that was useful promotion for both of us. It was really funny.
SAB: The game went on for years. If we could not inform the other that some “gift” was on the way, we would have done it later. Every single journalist always asked about the other one of us.
SAM: And sometimes it happend that terrible things were said.

THE WORST?
SAB: I said she was a midget (Samantha Fox is 1 meter and 55 cm tall)
SAM: And I said she could not sing, that she could have had only one hit and she would not last... For that Sab called and said to me that I was going too far.

WHO HAD THE IDEA TO DO “CALL ME”?
SAM: We’ve been talking for years about doing something together. Several months ago, after a chat, she said “Call Me, Sam” and I “Call Me, Sab”. And we started to sing that song we both love, naturally. The moment was arrived. I am 43 and she is 41, fans always follow us and we are in great shape. But there’s more: Sab is a true beauty. Why don’t take the chance?
SAB: And I like the fact that from now on everybody will know we are friends.

ARE YOU PLANNING AN ALBUM TOGETHER?
SAM: Our voices blend so well together, let’s see the response of the audience.
SAB: When we sing, there’s a special feeling between us, maybe we have been through tough times in the past.

HAS BEEN DIFFICULT TO BE A SEX SYMBOL?
SAM: It was a bit hard in the beginning. But it’s been a sort of “acting” since then. I always loved to be sexy: when I was a child I used to wear my mother’s clothes to be glamourous.
SAB: It’s a mask, it’s a job. The first years have been difficult: my manager was always saying to me that I had to be more sexy everytime, but I was shy and so embarassed. I had to go against my nature.

IN THE LAST YEARS YOU’VE DISAPPEARED: WHAT HAPPENED?
SAM: In the 90’s new music has exploded: Oasis, Blus. Pop was dead. But I and Sabrina have always been around the world even if we were not in the charts.
SAB: I also acted in theatre, got married, had a baby…
SAM: Right, there’s private life also. In 1993 I parted with my father, who used to be my manager until then. We did not talk to each other for 7 years. Two months before his death, he called me. I thought he wanted to say that he loved me and how he missed me. But he only wanted to make a book of my pictures instead. When he died, 10 years ago, I went to see him in the coffin. I needed to do that. I kissed him and wrote a letter to him. I forgave him. I thought about leaving my music carreer, I was sad and depressed. But then it passed by. I remember I spoke many times to Sab during that period.
SAB: We have similar stories even from this point of view: my father is alive, but I have almost never seen him.

AREN’T YOU AFRAID THAT YOUR PROJECT COULD LOOK TOO NOSTALGIC?
SAM: The 80’s are coming back: now is the right time with the perfect song. Everybody knows it, it’s a classic.
SAB: Someone will be against us, but I don’t care: this is not a marketing move. We are the producers, 50% I and 50% her. I’ve had a good time, nobody told me I had to do that, and I don’t mind if it won’t be successful. I like giving this positive message: two women, two singers that for years have acted like enemies, are now are revealing that they’ve always been friends.

HOW DO YOU REMEMBER THE 80’S?
SAB: Everything was with more colours, excessive and funny. But maybe too superficial, also.
SAM: For me it has been the most beautiful period. Even today 80’s artists are influential in fashion, music, design. And we were part of that.

THIS IS CALLED NOSTALGIA
SAM: Yes, I know. For me the 80’s have been more important than the 60’s.
SAB: I disagree. There was so much joy, but also too much superficiality. Only a few really knew what was happening in the world then.
SAM: For me it’s been different. To be supportive to British troops, in those years I toured Bosnia, North Ireland, Croatia. I tell about it in my autobiography that will be out for Christmas.

AREN’T YOU AFRAID OF APPEARING RIDICULOUS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?
SAM: No. We are two women in our 40s still gorgeous and sexy without fake boobs, lips like fish or lifted eyes. We celebrate the normality of our age. Many others are depressed, we are not. But then, if even Tina Turner is still around, we can have fun too.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION ABOUT YOU?
SAB: That I am a sex bomb, from that point of view I am very normal and even a bit lazy. Musically, I always wanted to do more rock songs instead of pop tunes. Unfortunately, in those years, the producers took decisions for me.
SAM: Me too I am a frustrated rockstar. I always loved to be like Guns’n’Roses. And, as a woman, I like the family, I am romantic and also a bit shy.

SAMANTHA, WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU CAME OUT IN PUBLIC AS A LESBIAN IN 2003?
SAM: Nothing in particular. In the end, even Angelina Jolie has slept with some girls. I was scared of the consequences, I admit. Because of that, I lied for long, but then I realized it was better to be honest with myself and with the others. It’s only my private life.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELVES IN 10 YEARS?
SAB: I have a child and I would like to have two more. I’ve never had a real family, and for me having one is the most important thing. If I should get pregnant again, I would leave everything for that.
SAM: Me too, in the next two years I’d love to have children.

HOW?
SAM: It’s too personal to say in an interview.

REGRETS?
SAM: I wouldn’t have met so many wrong men (Samantha Fox has been linked to the singer and guitar-player of Kiss, Paul Stanley, and to the Spanish bullfighter Rafi Camino). But I think many women could say the same.
SAB: No regrets. Everything that happened has made me who I am today. And now I like myself.

HONESTLY, FOR YOU, IS THE BEST YET TO COME?
SAB: Yes, we look forward.
SAM: I will pose for Vanity Fair tomorrow, surprises never stop.

LAST YEAR THE DAILY STAR, AFTER A POLL ABOUT THE PAGE-3 GIRLS, HAVE CROWNED YOU THE BEST EVER. AND YOU, TO CELEBRATE THAT, HAVE POSED NAKED AGAIN. WAS IT THE LAST TIME?
SAM: Never say never.

It’s midnight. Myra arrives, the partner-manager with a sergeant-appeal “Ok, stop now. Sam has to rest for at least eight hours, otherwise the pictures will not come out well. See you tomorrow”.
Samantha leaves, Sabrina stays for few minutes: “My son is 5-years old, I got used to stay up at night”.

IS THERE SOME ITALIAN SINGER YOU WOULD LIKE TO COLLABORATE WITH?
Nobody. Just because when I did that, it turned out not so well. I always sung in English, I work abroad, why should I change? That’s why I don’t go to the Sanremo festival anymore, even if they ask me to every year.

THE ONLY TIME YOU SUNG IN ITALIAN WAS IN 1991 FOR THE SANREMO FESTIVAL TOGETHER WITH JO SQUILLO, WHO TOOK PART AT THE “FRIENDS FOR ABRUZZO” CONCERT SET UP BY LAURA PAUSINI. AND SHE SUNG “SIAMO DONNE” THAT SHE PERFORMED WITH YOU IN SANREMO. WHY THEY DID NOT ASK YOU TO PERFORM?
Maybe they consider me as a foreign singer. But I did not get upset. Life goes on. And now I should go too, I have to wear my belt.

YOUR BELT?
The one for abs stimulation, passive gymnastic. You know, in March I’ll be 42
MTAdmin
MTAdmin
Admin
Admin